For one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make, be assured that you are dealing with qualified individual lenders who can help you with your every decision. 😊
Please contact our Lending Manager Ciarain Doherty today at 086-8533500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home loan rates at 4.50% with a maximum term of 20 years
- Security will be required
- Free Loan Protection Insurance (T+C’s Apply)
Warning: The cost of your repayments may increase & If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
- Home Loans are provided by St. Colman’s (Claremorris) Credit Union Limited “The Creditor”
- Where applicable all credit agreements will be secured by a mortgage or another comparable security commonly used in an EEA Member State on residential immovable property or by a right related to residential immovable property.
- Initially additional costs will apply re property valuation costs and security costs.
- The property must be insured with the interest of “St. Colman’s (Claremorris) Credit Union Limited” noted on the policy.
Example *A typical Home Loan of €150,000 over a term of 15 years with a variable interest rate of 4.50% (APRC 4.7%), would mean that you would make 180 monthly repayments of €1,147.64. The cost of credit is €56,573.66 and the total amount repayable of €206,573.66.
[Warning – the above is provided for illustrative purposes only. This is a variable rate product and the interest rate can rise, which could increase the cost of your monthly repayments.]