With offices in Claremorris and Ballinrobe, we at St. Colman’s Claremorris Credit Union are proud to be part of our local communities and are committed to the development of our common bond areas. 😊
For all local projects, big or small, we are here to help:
- Purposes can fall into any one of the following categories:
- Sport & Recreation
- Culture & Heritage
- The Arts (within the meaning of the Arts Act 2003)
- Health of the Community
- Youth Welfare & Amenities
- Natural Environment
- Maximum loan available €100,000 over a term of 5 years – security required.
- Free Loan Protection Insurance (T+C’s Apply).
- You can apply online or contact us.
Warning: The cost of your repayments may increase & If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.