WIN!!! College fees paid for a year up to the value of €3,500.
St. Colman’s Credit Union has two student bursaries worth €3,500 to give away!
St. Colman’s Credit Union continues the initiative to support students and families in their common bond areas with its student bursaries.
Not already a member? Join today! Here’s how:
Bring the following to our Claremorris or Ballinrobe office:
- Proof of identification e.g. passport or driving license
- Proof of address e.g. letter from school confirming address or any letter confirming address dated within the last 3 months.
- Proof of P.P.S.N. e.g. social welfare documentation or health card
- Complete member application form which is available in office
Terms & Conditions:
- In order to be eligible to enter this draw, you must be a member of St. Colman’s (Claremorris) Credit Union Limited (SCCCU).
- The bursary covers full time certificates, diploma or degree courses in a third level institution.
- Application form and confirmation from the third level institution must be submitted to our office by the closing date.
- The recorded draw, which will be monitored by an Independent observer shall take place live in our offices, with the winners notified immediately.
- One student from each of the Claremorris and Ballinrobe common bond areas will be chosen as Bursary winners annually and for as long as the credit union may continue with this promotion.
- Only one application per member is permitted.
- Bursary winners will not be eligible to enter any further Bursary competition draws in subsequent years.
- By accepting the bursary, the winner grants SCCCU the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as SCCCU may choose (including but not limited to, SCCCU Facebook page, website, twitter account and newspapers) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- This draw is not open to the officers or related parties (i.e. Directors, Management Team and their family members or any business in which the directors or management team had a significant shareholding in) of SCCCU.
- The decision of the Board of Directors will be final.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
Ready to enter?
Simply complete our easy bursary application in our Claremorris or Ballinrobe office.