COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It is caused by a virus called coronavirus.
You can help to stop the spread of bacteria and viruses that cause infection by simply cleaning your hands.
Having clean hands is the best way to stop the spread of harmful germs.
Clean your hands!
Use soap and water or alcohol hand rub to clean your hands regularly.
How to wash your hands with soap and water
- Wet your hands with warm water and apply soap.
- Rub your hands together until the soap forms a lather.
- Rub the top of your hands, between your fingers and under your fingernails.
- Do this for about 15 seconds.
- Rinse your hands under running water.
- Dry your hands with a clean towel or paper towel.
Please use the following link for further information:
In the event of our offices closing due to the virus, you will still have access to your money through our Online Banking Service.
If you are not registered, please sign up today!