MYCU Priceless Competition
One lucky member of St. Colman’s Credit Union will win a fabulous two-night stay at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort for themselves and one guest, courtesy of Mastercard®
The prize includes:
- A two-night stay
- Breakfast on both mornings
- Dinner on one evening in Hugo’s restaurant
- Choice of a 55-minute spa treatment or a round of golf
* A supplement will apply if clubs and buggy hire are required
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize you will need to open a MYCU Current Account and MYCU Debit Mastercard and complete one transaction on your MYCU Debit Card before 31st December 2021. Once you have completed this you will then be automatically entered into this draw.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- In order to be eligible for this competition, you must have opened a MYCU Current Account and MYCU Debit Mastercard and completed one (1) transaction on your MYCU Debit Mastercard between 01/06/2021 and 31/12/2021.
- If you meet the competition eligibility criteria you are automatically entered into this competition.
- One (1) Prize Winner (in each case, the Winner) and a reserve list will be drawn at random from the valid entries received. The Winner will be notified by a representative of St. Colman’s Credit Union by phone and/or email by 28 January 2022 and will have 10 working days to accept their Prize in writing. If the Winner declines or fails to respond within the allotted time, entrants on the reserve list will be contacted and offered the Prize in the order they were drawn. The Winner or reserve who indicate they do not wish to accept the Prize within the stated period will not be offered an alternative prize.
- Personal data (name, email address and contact number) for Winners and reserves will be provided to Mastercard’s service provider, The Big Group Limited (Big Group) for the purposes of prize fulfilment only. Big Group will be in contact with the winner following their acceptance of the prize.
- All credit union officials and any staff members of agencies connected to this competition, i.e., CUSOP, Mastercard, Big Group, 256 Media, are ineligible for inclusion in this competition.
- The prize draw will take place during the week commencing 10th January 2022 with the winner informed by 28th January 2022.
- The prize offered is one (1) stay at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort for two (2) adults. One member of the party must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize includes: 2 nights accommodation at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort for two adults, daily breakfast, dinner at Hugo’s restaurant on one evening and a 55-minute spa treatment each or a round of golf for two people (a supplement fee will need to be paid if clubs and buggy hire are required).
- The stay is valid for travel until December 2022 excluding Christmas, Easter and all bank holidays. All travel must be completed by 31st December 2022.
- Location and dates are subject to availability. Your stay will be subject to hotel availability at the date of booking the accommodation. The winner should notify Big Group, prize fulfilment agency, at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for the stay.
- All travel must be completed within the time frame stated within the competition. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed.
- CUSOP (Payments) DAC is the Promoter and will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, CUSOP will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
- All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of CUSOP. Any requests relating to airports, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
- Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
- There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is not included in the prize. We would recommend obtaining adequate cover for your stay. CUSOP can provide further details on this.
- The prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any specific supplier. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their party (where applicable).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from the home to the property, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
- For the avoidance of doubt, where the prize is cancelled solely due to government regulation or full curtailment of transportation and attendance relating to the Coronavirus outbreak, CUSOP will offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value depending on the winner’s preference and availability.
- The prize may be subject to individual hotel/attraction/restaurant policies as outlined by the relevant state or local government this may include, but is not limited to, restricted dining menus, socially distanced seating, virtual check-in and pre-booked dining reservations. Access to a smartphone may be required to carry out certain activities/experiences.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The MYCU Debit Card is issued by UAB PayrNet pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. UAB PayrNet is authorised by the Bank of Lithuania under the Law on Electronic Money and Electronic Money Institutions (ref LB001994)